1. Should we consult an accounting firm when starting a new business?
In a country like INDIA with vast diversity and numerous states having a number of laws & regulations, it is essential that you contact an accounting firm to discuss a number of issues relating to operations and compliances.
2. How big is YAHWEH?
With a talent pool of 40+, YAHWEH with solid background of accounting and compliance, we are big enough to handle the clients’ needs effectively and efficiently
3. Why should one choose YAHWEH?
Our experience as an accounting firm over the years has earned us a solid reputation as an emerging accounting & corporate advisory group in Chennai. We have qualified Chartered Accountants, Cost & Management Accountants, Governance Professionals and Finance Professionals to provide you with the best solutions. We proudly call ourselves clients’ trusted accountants and business advisors.
4. What will YAHWEH cost me?
We provide our clients with an estimate of the cost of our services prior to engagement. Our fees are highly competitive.
5. Does YAHWEH provide directorship services and provision for registered office?
We act as nominee directors on the board of the companies that establish businesses in India. Our office is chosen as the registered office of the company. Also, we represent the companies before statutory authorities.
6. Is YAHWEH certified by ISO?
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution certified by TUV NORD.
For you, this means that you will be doing business with a company committed to quality management at every level.
It was important for us to undertake this certification to assure ourselves and all stakeholders that we are on the right track for success both internally and externally.
As our client, you can feel satisfied that you are secure in doing business with a quality organization.
7. How can YAHWEH help the client as a business advisor?
For our relationship to be long lasting for you, you need to:
- Be clear and candid about what you expect from our services
- Be open to new ideas, tools, and opportunities
8. What is YAHWEH’s CIA model?
As an accounting firm, CIA model works as under:
- Confidentiality prevents sensitive information from reaching the wrong people
- Integrity involves maintaining the consistency, accuracy, and trustworthiness of data
- Availability is best ensured by rigorously maintaining all hardware, adequate communications bandwidth, emergency backup systems among others.